Local Ontario farmers supply the building blocks of great drinks, and the distillery team takes it from there
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options:
- C$14 for a one-hour tour for two, with three tastings each and two complimentary shot glasses (C$30 value)
- C$27 for a one-hour tour for four, with three tastings each and four complimentary shot glasses (C$60 value)
- C$49 for a one-hour tour for two, three tastings each, two shot glasses + bottle of spicy vodka (C$55 value)
- C$70 for a One-Hour Tour for Four, Three Tastings Each, Four Shot Glasses + Two Bottles of Spicy Vodka (C$110 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for the purchase of alcohol. Must provide 19+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. 48-hour cancellation notice required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dixon's Distilled Spirits
For some, moonshine conjures up images of prohibition or drinking the equivalent of rubbing alcohol—but Dixon's Distilled Spirits wants to correct that assumption. The distillery's line of spirits includes moonshines handmade onsite from Canadian-grown grains. That's not all that's on the roster, however; cocktail lovers will rejoice at the selection of Canadian-made liquors. Read on for a selection of Dixon's wares:
- Vodka: Hand-bottled, carbon-filtered, and five-times distilled, this vodka is great in martinis or just on the rocks. There's also a line of house-infused vodkas for those seeking extra flavor.
- Moonshine: White moonshine is an un-aged whiskey made from local grains. The aged variety is actually a time-traveler of sorts—Dixon's adds a charred-oak spiral to recreate the flavor of a barrel-aged whiskey without the three years required otherwise.
- VirGin: The smooth gin is made with a special blend of herbs and botanicals.