Professional distillery offers a variety of tours and samplings with shot and pub glasses, whisky bottles, and BBQ sauces included
What You'll Get
- Tour and Sampling for Two (Two Shot Glasses and Bottle of Whisky Barreled Aged Maple Syrup)
- Tour and Sampling for Four (Four Shot Glasses and Bottle of Whisky Barreled Aged Maple Syrup)
- Tour and Samples for Two: $20 Gift Certificate, Two Pub Style Glasses, Bottle of Syrup
- Tour and Samples for Four: $20 Gift Certificate, Two Pub Style Glasses, Bottle of Syrup
- Tour for Two and Samples: Two Pub Glasses, Bottle of Syrup, and Dixons BBQ Sauce
- Tour for Four and Samples: Two Pub Glasses, Bottle of Syrup, and Dixons BBQ Sauce
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dixon's Distilled Spirits
For some, moonshine conjures up images of prohibition or drinking the equivalent of rubbing alcohol—but Dixon's Distilled Spirits wants to correct that assumption. The distillery's line of spirits includes moonshines handmade onsite from Canadian-grown grains. That's not all that's on the roster, however; cocktail lovers will rejoice at the selection of Canadian-made liquors. Read on for a selection of Dixon's wares:
- Vodka: Hand-bottled, carbon-filtered, and five-times distilled, this vodka is great in martinis or just on the rocks. There's also a line of house-infused vodkas for those seeking extra flavor.
- Moonshine: White moonshine is an un-aged whiskey made from local grains. The aged variety is actually a time-traveler of sorts—Dixon's adds a charred-oak spiral to recreate the flavor of a barrel-aged whiskey without the three years required otherwise.
- VirGin: The smooth gin is made with a special blend of herbs and botanicals.