$49 for Three Months of Search-Engine-Optimization Tools from DIYSEO ($147 Value)


Value Discount You Save
$147 67% $98
Give as a Gift
Limited quantity available
5 bought

In a Nutshell

  • Increase search-engine traffic and overall web presence
  • Easy-to-follow program
  • Customized to your business

The Fine Print

Promotional value expires Jun 21, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Must be activated by expiration date. Valid for 3 months after activation. Limit 1 per website. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.

Every business uses magic words to summon armies of skeletons, but not every business uses them to get noticed online. Turn a small business into a big web presence with today's Groupon: for $49, you get three months of search-engine-optimization tools from DIYSEO (a $147 value).

DIYSEO is a simple web-based program designed by SEO experts that gives small-business owners the tools they need to optimize their websites so that search engines drive more traffic to them. DIYSEO's easy-to-use program begins by helping you build an action plan customized to your business type, industry, and overall objectives, complete with a special targeting tool that helps pinpoint the keywords that have the strongest impact for your site. The program then breaks down this action plan into a series of user-friendly microtasks—such as link building, local searches, Googling ex-girlfriends, and optimizing for the increasingly crucial realm of social media—and leads you through them step by step. You can move through these microtasks as quickly or as slowly as you like; each step displays an estimated time of completion to help you allocate your time efficiently. Once you've launched the program, you'll receive easy-to-read reports and a customized dashboard that tracks your site's page ranking and SEO stats, allowing you to measure the program's effectiveness and tweak as needed.

More than 90% of all web traffic is driven by search engines, with the other 10% driven largely by medieval town criers. The DIYSEO process not only helps increase short-term traffic, it also equips users with the tools, knowledge, and best practices to continue evolving their site's SEO long after this Groupon's three-month period ends. DIYSEO users will also enjoy access to experts and fellow users, who can answer questions and help maximize results. Shoot your site to the top of Google's search results and increase your web presence with DIYSEO's simple, effective process.


DIYSEO has gotten some great press, including a feature on TechCrunch and reviews from Search Engine Watch, ShoeMoney, and blogstorm. Here's what they’re saying:

15% Bonus Savings
Get an extra 15% off local restaurants, spas, salons, and more to use within 48 hours of your Goods order! See details
By purchasing this deal you'll unlock points which can be spent on discounts and rewards. Every 5,000 points can be redeemed for $5 Off your next purchase.