Riding a bike is an easy way to minimize your carbon footprint, like reusing plastic bags as wedding gifts. Make the world a better place with this Groupon.
$25 for a Major Bicycle Tune-Up ($50 Value)
- A complete wipe-down of the bike
- Tire inspection and inflation to the proper PSI
- Chain inspection and application of lubricant
- A safety check on cables and housing
- Adjustments on front and rear brakes and derailleurs
- Inspection and necessary adjustments made to all major bearings, including hubs, headset, and bottom bracket
- Basic wheel truing
Groupon customers also receive half off installation on any additional parts. Click here to see DJ Cycles' current hours of operation.
Lining one side of DJ Cycles, helmets, parts, and accessories jut out from the racks, and display bikes climb the incline of an imitation bridge and perch on hooks high above. Amid this domain of chrome and gear, the shop’s technicians thrive. These experts in all types of bicycles haul wheeled patients into a spacious repair area, where they perform everything from simple upgrades and installations to exhaustive tune-ups and streamer replacement.
At DJ Cycles, mechanics work in tandem to repair a variety of bikes that range in make, model, and age. Inside the shop's spacious repair area, a crew of experts tackles every job from simple upgrades and installations to intricate tune-ups and streamer replacement. In addition to fixing rides, DJ's team builds custom-model BMXs, cruisers, fancy road bikes, and everything in between. While tending to their needs, customers may also browse rows of helmets, parts, and accessories available for purchase.