All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $25 for Whiskey 102 class for one ($40 value)
- $49 for Whiskey 102 class for two ($80 value)
$97 for Whiskey 102 class for four ($160 value)
- You must be 21 or older to enroll in any class.
- Class size is limited
- Cancellation is required two days in advance.
- Classes are scheduled on a Saturday each month at 6:00 p.m.
- 90-minute courses include information on the following:
- Whiskey history
- Legal definition
- Federal classification of types of Whiskeys
- Advanced aging techniques
- Whiskeys in the world
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Djinn Spirits
At Djinn Spirits (the "d" is silent), visitors will find low-volume runs of gin and whiskey. Beat 3 white whiskey is an homage to the owners' Southern heritage and the moonshine produced in the dry counties of Mississippi. Beat 3 reserve whiskey, on the other hand, is aged in charred American white oak barrels for a smooth and spicy taste. When it comes to gin, each batch is flavored with botanicals for a distinctive taste that won a Best of New Hampshire award in 2014.