Choose Between Two Options
- $25 for one two-day general-admission ticket ($50 value)
- $75 for one two-day VIP ticket ($149 value)
VIP tickets include:
- Express entry
- Reserved parking with unlimited shuttle service to the venue
- Access to exclusive viewing areas at all stages, an exclusive rest area with cellphone-charging station and luxury restrooms
- Drawstring bag and DMD souvenir wristband
Kids under age 10 get in free with a paying adult.
DMD Fest will be held Saturday, May 16, and Sunday, May 17. Guests also get access to the free Trinity River Wind Festival, which will take place on both days from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The lineup and schedule are still being finalized—keep an eye on the website for updates.
The DMD stands for Dallas Music District, but there’s much more than music in the air at this new festival. Here’s a look at what’s in store for the ears and other senses:
- Hear: bands filling two stages, with highlights including Aaron Behrens and the Midnight Stroll (fronted by the lead singer of Ghostland Observatory), Jonathan Tyler, and low-key electro-guitar pop duo Sales
- See: lots of arts and crafts from local vendors—and the Trinity River Wind Festival, which will simultaneously fill the park with thousands upon thousands of kites
- Taste: bites from a convoy of food trucks