$24 for a glass-fusing class ($48 value)
- Wednesday, April 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 10 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 16 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 18 at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 22 at 6:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 23 at 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday, May 9 at 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 13 at 6:30 p.m.
- Friday, May 15 at 6:30 p.m.
Glass fusing classes take place on select Wednesdays–Saturdays at 6:30 p.m.
Inside their blue-walled studio, staffers at Do-It-Yourself Crafts help visitors wield glass, tie-dye, silver clay, and pottery paints to create colorful, one-of-a-kind artwork. Glass-fusion classes teach patrons the skills they need to meld glass shards into funky tiles, and parties bring friends together to bond while they work on various art projects; patrons 21 or older can tote along libations to fuel the festivities. During pottery-painting sessions, patrons select a piece of raw ceramic bisque to adorn with provided pigments, choosing from forms such as plates, mugs, and plaques.