What You Get
- $19 for a seafood-roll dinner or lunch for two ($30 value)
- $38 for a seafood-roll dinner or lunch for four ($60 value)
Each pair receives:
- Two half-sized lobster or crab rolls
- Two sides of homemade chips or slaw
See the menu.
Reserve - How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you
Dock & Roll Diner
Dock & Roll Diner brings a taste of New England coastal cuisine to Austin. The menu's selection of seafood prepared with international flavors helped earn Dock & Roll Diner a spot on Travel + Leisure's 2012 list of America's Coolest New Diners; however, its classic Maine-style lobster roll remains the main attraction.
Anatomy of the Signature Lobster Roll
- The lobster: Cooks buy wild-caught lobsters exclusively from Portland, Maine.
- The rolls: Buttery, split-top-style rolls are baked fresh daily.
- The fixings: In addition to lobster-claw and knuckle meat, the signature roll features chive, a pinch of salt, and the restaurant's special mayo.
Dock & Roll Diner is inspired by more than the New England shore. Local ingredients appear throughout the menu, whether that's in the form of Texas-grown russet potatoes or buttery split-top rolls baked in Austin. Additionally, cooks spruce up lobster rolls by adding creole-style rémoulade or an Asian-inspired sauce of jalapeño, garlic, and ginger. Po' boys, gluten-free lettuce wraps, and seafood platters complete the selection.