Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, with the possible exception of any prescription meals ordered by your doctor. Treat your body right with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $21 for one dozen kronuts, valid Monday through Friday ($42 value)
- $25 for one dozen kronuts, valid any day ($42 value)
- $42 for two dozen kronuts, valid Monday through Friday ($84 value)
- $45 for two dozen kronuts, valid any day ($84 value)
- $13 for two dozen New Orleans-style beignets ($27.98 value)
The bakers at DOCO take the old-fashioned approach with their donuts. Each of the 13 light, cake-like styles are hand-dipped and dressed in an array of traditional—and nontraditional—toppings. There's the strawberry-glazed and graham-cracker-topped Cherrygraham, for example, as well as the strawberry glaze and granola-dipped Strawberry Fields and the oreo-topped Cookie Monster. Additionally, specialty donuts are stuffed with fillings ranging from fruit to cannoli and boston cremes made from fresh ingredients. The café doesn't just offer baked goods, though—sweet treats can be paired with mugs of robust, locally made Ward Coffee.