Join us in the smallest bar in Washington for a flight of 4 brews and a pint as well. Then take home one of our logo glass growlers!
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
- Age restriction: must be 21 or over to receive alcoholic drinks
- Hours - Mon 3pm-7pm, Tues/Wed Closed, Thur 3pm-9pm, Fri 1pm-9pm, Sat 12pm-9pm, Sun 11am-5pm
- Look for our sidewalk and wall signs to guide you to our alleyway entrance. We are located in the basement level near the large patio.
- Dogs and kids are welcome!
- *Growler included with deal is empty.
See the beer menu.
About Doghaus Brewery
Man's best friend is a dog but a beer is a close second, at least according to one of the Doghaus Brewery's staff T-shirts. This nano-brewery produces eight types of hop juice, ranging from IPAs— Double Dog Dare U—to lagers, like the German Pointer. These and other varieties of the amber nectar can be savored in flights, pints, and growlers at the brewery's micro tasting room, which seats six people. And customers' pups are always welcome to join the owner's dog, the brewery's very friendly mascot.