All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $30 Value Worth of Thai Food for Lunch or Dinner for Two or More Guests
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 31, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for takeout or carry out or delivery. Minimum of 2 people per voucher. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dok Bua Thai Kitchen
When you're in the mood for authentic Thai, and nothing but, Dok Bua Thai Kitchen has your back. It's all they do, no fusion dishes, no culinary cross over. Just genuine Thai recipes from appetizer to dessert. Read on to explore some menu must-haves:
- Crispy Thai Spring Roll: sliced cabbage and carrot are rolled into thin spring roll wrapper—served with Thai sweet and sour sauce
- Pad Thai: Thailand's national dish, and a crowd favorite, stir-fried rice noodles with egg, green onion, bean sprouts, peanuts, and choice of meat (shrimp, chicken, pork, beef, tofu, or veggie)
- Pad Si Ew: stir-fried big rice noodle with bok choi, egg, and choice of meat in a dark soy sauce
- Mango and Sweet Rice: the name says it all, this dessert features fresh sliced mango atop a portion of sweetened sticky rice