What You Get
- $39 for a four-course Date Night prix-fixe dinner for two ($58 value)
- $79 for a five-course Chef’s Tasting Menu for two ($130 value)
How It Works
Reservations may only be made at times available on Groupon. You may select “Check Availability” to book at purchase, or book later by following these steps:
- Purchase deal
- Visit “My Groupons” or tap the mobile app to make a reservation
- Select day and time online to secure reservation
- Show up for your reservation and mention your name and the word “Groupon” to the host—they’ll be waiting to welcome you.
Upscale ingredients such as Wagyu steaks and Red Wattle pork are the building blocks of the feasts that chef Anthony Kueper prepares at Dolce. Add to those heirloom produce and foraged ingredients, and you get the sort of contemporary American seasonal dishes that have earned the restaurant Diners' Choice honors on OpenTable. And rest assured, each dish looks nearly as good as it tastes. "The plates at Dolce are beautiful," wrote one World-Herald contributor.
The Date Night Experience
Though all of chef Kueper's menus have drawn praise, his date-night menu is an experience unto itself. Servers present pairs with artfully plated dishes such as a cioppino with house-made spinach fettuccine, shrimp, and mussels, swimming in a saffron broth and a duet of pork preparations served with horseradish-whipped potatoes, roasted beets, and fennel salad. Pairs finish the multi-course dining experience with sensual desserts such as the dark-chocolate mousse with rosemary toffee and gluhwein syrup.