IPL can help diminish sun damage, fine lines, acne scarring, and uneven pigmentation to leave skin looking clearer and smoother
About This Deal
- After applying a cooling gel, a technician uses an IPL device to shower the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sun spots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities.
- Click here to learn more about how IPL treatments fight sun damage.
- Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment, which typically involves using a scalpel to remove dead skin and peach fuzz.
- Mini facial: helps clean and decongest the skin in preparation for the IPL treatment.
About Dolce Laser Lounge
Dolce Laser Lounge believes that medical aesthetics is a form of art. Beauty professionals curate each treatment to match the client's individual goals and needs, striving to enhance their natural beauty. They only focus on a small number of treatments to ensure they can specialize in them and stay on top of the latest trends. Some of their services include:
- CoolSculpting: A treatment that uses the cold to contour the body.
- HydraFacial: Aims to hydrate the skin, improve the complexion, and reduce the appearance of pores and fine lines.
- Juvéderm Injections: A dermal filler which aims to temporarily add volume to the skin, reducing the signs of aging.