Haircuts remove dead ends and ends that have been playing dead to avoid doing their chores. Get rid of what’s tying you down with today’s Groupon to Salon Giovanna. Choose from the following options:
- For $29, you get a choice of a spa mani-pedi (a $75 value) or full haircut and style (a $60 value).
- For $45, you get a choice of a 60-minute deep-tissue massage (a $100 value) or a 60-minute relaxation massage (a $120 value).
- For $79, you get a hair-services package (a $180 total value), which includes:
- A haircut and style (a $60 value)
- Full highlights (a $120 value)
Salon Giovanna’s skilled hair and nail artists revamp bodies, heads, and digits with a menu of glamorizing services. Tress-shedders dress heads in becoming streaks with full highlights, then cut and style manes into individual looks that will last until they run afoul of sailors suffering knot-tying withdrawal.
Scissors snip off split ends and ensnared nursery mobiles as stylists consult with clients to sculpt flattering new ‘dos or submit digit tips to a spa mani-pedi. Or, patrons can instead choose to mend their muscles with a 60-minute relaxation or deep-tissue massage, during which practiced knuckles oust aches and anxiety from physiques with calming and fluid strokes.
Inside these sister salons, skilled professionals revamp bodies, heads, hands, and feet with a full menu of glamorizing services. Stylists at both the Little Italy and Mt. Washington salons perform custom haircuts for both women and men and specialize in color services, doling out single-process shades, corrective color, partial highlights, or thought-illuminating skylights. They can also make permanent waves with chemical treatments or scare hair straight with japanese hair smoothing, and those looking for full-body pampering will find massages, rejuvenating facials, and nail treatments.