Spend Friday night with a loved one during an all-inclusive romantic dinner
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
See all reviews
5 ratings4 reviews
DebbieTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
33 ratings21 reviews
It’s a good concept and the people are nice but the food is hit or miss. The escargot was delicious but the croutons in the salad were stale. The bread they brought out prior to dinner was warm and good but the toast served with appetizers was dried out and inedible. The steaks were very thin and over cooked but the deserts were tasty. Big disappointment was no show as promised when we called.
9 ratings4 reviews
It was just ok. The romance package has a limited menu, food wasn’t great but not too bad either, server was nice, belly dancer was a fun addition. Not going back.
4 ratings3 reviews
Service very good. Food Good. Show not good at all. The dancer did 1 dance and left !!!! If you set behind the waterfall YOU CAN NOT SEE ANYTHING !!!! The lady stayed in the middle of the floor or in front of the waterfall.
1 ratings1 reviews
The food was delicious, the ambiance is very similar to a speakeasy, and the service was great.
15 ratings13 reviews3 photos
anthonyTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
24 ratings22 reviews2 photos
We really enjoyed the Friday night romance package. The entire staff is top notch and friendly. The food was good
7 ratings3 reviews
The service was great. Colton was his name and the other server and GM were very nice also. I have celiac disease and the chef was wonderful in helping us. My wife got the Mahi Oscar and said it was without a doubt the best Mahi she has ever had.
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Four courses per person: appetizers, salads, entrees and desserts
- A bottle of wine of choice for each couple
- Type of cuisine: continental
- View the menu and prices
- Day validity: Romance Fridays
Need To Know
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Reservation required. Valid only on Romance Fridays. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dolce Speakeasy & Supperclub
- The Vibe: Flapper fashion and three-piece suits are more than welcome at this Prohibition-style club, which gives patrons a taste of the good life with an indulgent menu and lavish decorations, including saltwater aquariums and a floor-to-ceiling bubble wall.
- The Cocktails: The bar serves up all manner of craft cocktails, such as tiramisù martinis, Mermaid Water, and the Caribbean Offshore Banker. Those with a taste for tannins can order a bottle from the large wine cave.
- The Cuisine: The menu teams with dishes just as grand as the drinks, from the Roaring '20s Bruschetta appetizer to the NY Striptease steak to the housemade cannoli.