All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
- Credentials and certifications are available at Dolce Vida Medical Spa’s website or offices.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Dolce Vida Medical Spa
Dolce Vida Medical Spa features skilled injectors, as seen on the Style Network, performing injections with Botox, Juvéderm, Juvéderm Voluma, Radiesse, and more. Highly-trained clinicians perform Venus Freeze body-contouring treatments, coolsculpting and a range of facial treatments, including hydrafacials. Dolce Vida also offers IPL photofacials, laser hair removal services, and an abundance of skincare treatments administered with products from Dr. Dennis Gross, Skin Medica and Revision.