What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | Build Your Perfect Body
The human body is much like a candle, and candles love spas. Today’s Groupon treats you to $120 worth of the spa treatments of your choosing at Dolce Vita Day Spa & Salon for $50. Your body-flame will glow brighter and feel more relaxed than your body-flame has ever felt before.
Treat your body like a giddy window-shopper by putting your Groupon toward anything it fancies. A capable arsenal of services is lined up for your choosing, from the skin-softening Dolce Vita classic facial (90 minutes, $112) to the array of smooth waxing services, including a first-time Brazilian bikini wax ($60). Glowing body treatments will expel the stresses and anxieties in your skin through the acti-sea body mud wrap (one hour, $94) and the micro-buff body polish (one hour, $92). Dress your digits with mani-pedis or dig deep into relaxation with a massage. Mix and match until your body feels beautified and re-built from the toes on up.
Nurturing and caring for your person is a life-long commitment. Dolce Vita built its walls and secured them with hinged doors to supply a peaceful environment that can aid people with their bodily obligation. The spa and salon’s soothing lounge and attractive treatment rooms whisper encouraging phrases of confidence to your weary limbs before DV specialists come in to spruce up your aura.
Build Your Perfect Body
The nurturing treatments at Dolce Vita will make you feel like you've got a whole new body. If you could really make a new body for yourself, what kind of parts would prove most useful?
- Replace your eyes with those of an owl to see in the dark and finally show that owl of yours who's boss
- Replace your left hand with a magnifying glass to lend some credence to your fake police badge
- Replace your legs with ultra-realistic artificial legs, but do so without anesthetic to build character
- Replace your neck with an all-new Prosthetico Elective Anatomy Enhancer Executive-Level Neck Replacement and iPod-Charging Spinal Buffer System v.2
- Replace your lymphatic system with a stereo system
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. May purchase multiple as gifts. Valid for Spa services only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.