A skilled aesthetician uses a fruit acid complex and enzymes as well as pumpkin and cranberry scrubs and lotions to help improve skin health
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Pumpkin or cranberry facial
- Velvet hand treatment designed to exfoliate and massage the hands and leave them feeling soft
- Benefits of Pumpkin Facial: features a combination of a fruit acid complex and enzymes that metabolize and gently exfoliate the dead skin cells; it helps reveal fresh new skin, leaving it with a natural, radiant glow
- Benefits of Cranberry Facial: features a combination of a fruit acid complex and enzymes that metabolize and gently exfoliate the dead skin cells as well as antioxidants that help fight free radicals responsible for a breakdown of the skins protective barrier and collagen and elastin as well as inflammation, all of which contribute to premature aging.
- Products used: pumpkin or cranberry scrub and lotions
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dolce Vita Skin & Body Day Spa
In 2009, Dolce Vita Skin & Body Day Spa raked in the praise from Citysearch's Best of Orange County 2009 awards, winning the top spot in four categories: facial, massage, Brazilian wax, and skincare. The day spa lives up to its reputation with a range of specialty skincare treatments that deploy the power of natural flora including cranberry, cucumber, and rose. Their beauty and wellness prowess extends to precision brow design and therapeutic massage, which kneads away the stress of getting a prank call from an Ed McMahon impersonator every morning.