All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 7 days ago
· October 3, 2017
· July 25, 2017
What You'll Get
- Epicurean Tour and Tasting Package for Two
- Epicurean Tour and Tasting Package for Four
- Presentation of the vineyard’s history with guided tour and commentary on the life of the vintner.
- Tasting of the Domaine’s ten multiple award-winning wines and introduction to wine tasting with a professional sommelier.
- Tasting of local products with butcher board for two or four, including a selection of cheeses, rillettes, pâté, saucisson, smoked ham, and more. Guests will be seated on the terrace amidst the vines.
- One INAO souvenir glass with the Domaine’s logo for future tastings.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 14, 2018. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Must be 18 or older. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required and subject to availability. Reservations for tours available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays at 3pm, or other times depending on the demand. Package valid May 12 through October 14, 2018. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Domaine du Ridge
With vines running north-south to maximize the sun, and a little assist from the gentle climate of Lake Champlain, the vineyard at Domaine du Ridge produces fresh, light wines with many awards to their names. The vineyard optimizes its location with hybrid varieities that respond well to the region's alternating cold and hot climates. The results manifest in varietals such as the Champs de Florence rosé, which took the bronze in the Finger Lakes International Wine Competition two years in a row. Domaine du Ridge offers 10 distinct wines, with guides frequently revealing their complex flavors during wine tours and tastings.