Boiling noodles is a great way to make a delicious pasta dish or express disdain for a kindergartner's art project. Demonstrate fine taste with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $18 for $30 worth of lunch for two or more
- $30 for $60 worth of lunch for four or more
- $29 for $50 worth of dinner for two or more
- $50 for $100 worth of dinner for four or more
- $15 for $20 worth of takeout food
Dominic's Italian Restaurant
Chef Michael John and his dad Richard John partake hold an extremely high standard of cooking at Dominic's Italian Restaurant. Not only that, they celebrate all that is family with a menu of shareable Italian family favorites, from eggplant parmigiana to shrimp scampi. Steak knives or mini chainsaws are barely needed to slice through ultra-tender platefuls of grilled ribeye and pork chops. Chef Michael adds his own creative flair to classic dishes when he tosses a trio of cheeses into the baked macaroni and cheese dish and tops pizzas with smoked salmon and capers.