A French restaurant is a better place for a date than a hole in the ground full of barking French dogs. Have an experience that’s both French and not traumatizing with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$54 for a French dinner for two (up to a $109.80 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $14.90 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $28 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $10.90 value)
- Two drinks or cocktails (up to $14 value each)<p>
$99 for a French dinner for four (up to a $219.60 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to $14.90 value each)
- Four entrees (up to $28 value each)
- Two desserts (up to $10.90 value each)
- Four drinks or cocktails (up to $14 value each)<p>
After journeying through France and studying at Paris's Le Cordon Bleu culinary school, Gerardo Barrera returned to the United States still pining for French culture and cuisine. Rather than pass the time by reciting his favorite Camus passages in an empty kitchen, Gerardo pays homage to the country as the executive chef of Dominique Bistro. His authentic dishes include terrine, roasted duck breast in a honey-and-balsamic reduction, and an original crème brûlée recipe with vanilla seeds. Barkeepers complement Gerardo's edibles with craft cocktails and wines imported from France, Spain, and Italy. Late into the night, the bistro's romantic ambiance transforms into a lounge atmosphere as guests groove to European electro music.
“A French Bistro with french staff, what a pleasant surprise in Miami”