“Home of the Mesquite Chicken” also serves up wet and dry burritos, beef tongue tacos, Mexican soups, and more
About Don Jacinto Pollo Grill
Chicken is their specialty, but whatever they're making, the chefs at Don Jacinto Pollo Grill don't let a single patron leave hungry. They serve up heaping portions of dishes both familiar—tacos, steaks, burritos—and more uncommon—beef tongue and bowls of overflowing soups. Some commission the restaurant's chefs to cater their parties. Others visit the yellow, red, and white dining room in person for a frosty Corona, a cheesy quesadilla, and the opportunity to try and juggle plates of chicken. The menu includes:
- Wet Burrito served with red salsa on top, melted cheeses, green salad, and chips.
- Tortas with mayonnaise, pinto beans, lettuce, tomato, and choice of meat.
- Lengua Plate: beef tongue served with two sides, green salad, tortillas, and salsa.
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
The Fine Print
Don Jacinto Pollo Grill
What You'll Get
How to use this deal:
- Buy this deal and link it to an eligible credit card.
- Pay for qualifying purchases at the merchant with a linked card.
- Get up to $15 cash back on your first purchase and 10% cash back on additional purchases.
- Cash back rewards will be credited to your card statement within a few days.