The tortilla’s thinness makes it ideal for folding, sliding under closed doors, and illustrating theories that the Earth is flat and made of corn. Voyage to the edge of deliciousness with today’s Groupon to Doña Ana’s Mexican Kitchen in Weatherford. Choose between the following options:
- For $20, you get dinner for two (up to a $44.85 total value) that includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $9.95 value)
- Two entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
Two fountain drinks (a $1.50 value each)<p>
- For $35, you get dinner for four (up to an $89.70 total value) that includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $9.95 value each)
- Four entrees (up to a $15.95 value each)
- Four fountain drinks (a $1.50 value each)<p>
Doña Ana’s able cooks grill up authentic Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes made fresh from scratch for evening noshing. Duos or quartets can synchronize chip scoops into mounds of fresh guacamole to start, or simultaneously crunch into nachos piled high with chicken or beef fajitas. Kitchen artisans grill steak to the exacting specifications of diners who order the carne asada, which nestles next to rice, beans, and a dollop of guacamole. Meanwhile, the sautéed shrimp of the camarones al mojo simmers in garlic sauce before diving into gullets accompanied by rice and mashed potatoes trained in the art of merengue.
105 College Ave.
Weatherford, Texas 76086Get Directions