Choose from Six Options
- $199 for a North Shore or Hiking Da Falls tour for two ($350 value)
- $349 for a North Shore or Hiking Da Falls tour for four ($700 value)
- $449 for a North Shore or Hiking Da Falls tour for six ($1,050 value)
- $299 for a Circle Island Local tour for two ($450 value)
- $549 for a Circle Island Local tour for four ($900 value)
- $699 for a Circle Island Local tour for six ($1,350 value)
North Shore: The 5-hour tour visits beaches, cultural sites, and shops and includes lunch at Giovanni’s Original White Shrimp Truck.
Hiking Da Falls: The 5-hour hike leads guests through the bamboo forests and rainforests that surround Nu’uanu Pali and includes water and snacks.
Circle Island Local: The 6.5-hour tour, led by native guides, takes guests to the North Shore, Kahana Bay, and other natural features, as well as shops, and includes lunch at Giovanni’s Original White Shrimp Truck.
Since no two people are alike, the guides at Done Hawaii believe that no two tours should be alike either. Instead of leading groups of random strangers around the island, they take people on private tours that focus on their unique interests. Guests might tour the USS Arizona Memorial, visit beaches perfect for surfing, or even hike up one of Oahu's waterfalls. No matter the tour, visitors learn about Hawaii's ancient history, cultural sites, and favorite local hangouts.