Restaurants are where we celebrate special occasions, from graduating law school to quitting a corrupt law firm to take justice into your own hands. Make every occasion special with this Groupon.
Choose from Six Options
- $25 for $50 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $25 for $50 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner for two or more, valid Friday or Saturday
- $49 for $100 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $49 for $100 worth of upscale American cuisine for dinner for four or more, valid Friday or Saturday
- $10 for $20 worth of upscale American cuisine for lunch for two, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $10 for $20 worth of upscale American cuisine for lunch for two, valid Friday or Saturday
The dinner menu includes entrees such as crispy salmon with potato gnocchi ($24), kobe burgers with stout ($17), and roasted-vegetable salad ($20). The lunch menu includes a fall pizza with butternut squash ($14), a hot roast-beef sandwich ($12), and a portobello-mushroom omelet ($13).
Whether seated on a patio overlooking stretches of grass or within a cozy dining room aglow with hanging lights, guests at Donna’s are treated to an array of tasty, upscale American dishes. The menu boasts a selection that changes weekly and may include quinoa and homemade falafel, five-spice ribs, salmon on cold noodles, or homemade tacos. From the expansive wine lists, guests select a glass of dry sparkling prosecco to pair with pizza or calamari or sip a seasonal cocktail such as the pineapple caipirinha. In addition to crafting delicious meals, the team at Donna’s offers cooking classes, during which they bake rustic breads, make pastas by hand, and quiet the melodramatic death throes of Italian vegetables.
90% of 362 customers recommend
“Always great....it's good to see Donna about (she pitches in with all her help)....a sign of a good boss thus a great restauranteur.”
“CONGENIAL STAFF, GOOD SERVICE AND ABOVE AVERAGE FOOD”
“Great service, great food, great time.”