Families can immerse themselves in a magical world filled with fairies, ghosts, hobbits, and other creatures straight from fantasy tales
About This Deal
- Kids and adults can feast their eyes and imagination on a fantasy exhibit full of mythical creatures from fairy tales.
- When can I visit?:
- Wednesday–Saturday: 10 a.m.–5 p.m.
- Sunday: 12 p.m.–5 p.m.
- Family ticket valid for families of any shape and size
- Guests can visit dressed in costumes
- Complimentary parking available
Need To Know
DoodleHATCH is an interactive walk-through fantasy world filled with mythical creatures straight from fairy tales and ghost stories. Both kids and adults can immerse themselves in the fantasy worlds created by students, artists, fashion designers, and craftsmen, all gathered by Lee Andersen who, among many things, is also a co-founder of the FantasyWood Festival. Families have a chance to spend quality time together in a unique, magical setting.