Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 40 units of Botox
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with any technician
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click hereto read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Botox may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Botox here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About LIP Med Spa
The talented team of practitioners at LIP Med Spa (previously Door to Door Med Spa) are led by Dr. Claudia Legere, a board-certified physician. From Botox, fillers, chemical peels, SkinPen, PRP facials/facelifts, etc.) this team has everything needed to help you age gracefully (or as some like to say, extremely slowly). With an on-site physician and an experienced team providing safe, results-oriented treatments, our goal is to treat each and every person to look their absolute best, safely and effectively.