Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks solely to its ability to double as a fraction calculator. Indulge in a numerator with today's Groupon to DoubleDave's Pizzaworks in Frisco. Choose between the following options:
- For $28, you get a game-day pizza party (a $58.69 value, including tax). The party includes:
- One large specialty pizza (a $15.99 value)
- One large one-topping pizza (a $13.24 value)
- 16 hot wings (a $9.99 value)
- 12 Peproni rolls (a $15 value)
- For $10, you get $20 worth of pizza fare.
Chefs at DoubleDave's launch dough disks high into the sky before covering them in hand-chopped veggies and sauce crafted in-house from scratch every day. After browsing DoubleDave's menu, clans of friends at home or on the restaurant's outdoor patio can divvy up specialty pies, such as Dave's Fave, a Mediterranean blend of garlicky olive-oil sauce and mozzarella topped with swirls of meats or tomato and spinach. Mastermind a delectable pizza pie with a medley of garnishes including green olives, smoked provolone, and the warmth of Julia Child's smile. Hot wings add to the fiesta by carting along their own above-ground pool of homemade ranch or blue-cheese sauces, and Dave's signature Peproni rolls flank melted smoked provolone and salty pepperoni with a battalion of flaky crust and red or ranch sauce.