What You'll Get
- $50 toward wine at Double Helix Wine Bar and Boutique
- More than 300 rare and hard-to-find wines; 50 available by the glass
- View wine menu
- Beautiful atmosphere in The Palazzo
- Unique wine bar
- Great for aficionados and wine newcomers
- Good for happy hour (every day 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. to close) and weekly wine tastings (every Friday 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Not good toward merchandise or food.
Bloggers love Double Helix Wine Bar & Boutique, and Citysearch called it one of the Best Las Vegas Wine Bars in 2008. > * We love lots of things about the Double Helix: the name, the wines by the glass selection, the cool mixed drinks, the shopping hotties that hang there, and the fact that it’s the only place in The Palazzo Shoppes we can afford. – John Curtas, Eating Las Vegas > * It is a vino heaven for aficionados, and novices alike. – Food Fashionista
Eighty percent of Urbanspooners like Double Helix Wine Bar & Boutique. Five Citysearchers give it an average of four stars, and Yelpers give it 3.5: > * I had a great time, the staff is entertaining and helpful. The wine selection is amazing and the cocktails were great too! – CSMobileUser2, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Limit 1 per table. Must use in 1 visit; no cash back. Tax and gratuity not included. Not valid toward food, merchandise, or other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.