Guests take in picturesque views of orchards and vineyards from horseback, followed by a tasting at two local wineries
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Guests visit two wineries: Cathedral Ridge Winery and Marchesi Winery
- Participants can take advantage of a buy-one-get-one offer: the amount they pay for tasting gets credited toward purchasing a bottle of wine
- The horses have saddle-bags, allowing guests to take the wine home
- Complimentary water and fruit
- Bring your own snacks
- Must be 21 or older to receive alcoholic beverages
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. 24-hour cancellation notice required. Reservation required. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Valid Monday-Friday. Not valid for redemption July 4-6, 2019. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Double Mountain Horse Ranch
At Double Mountain Horse Ranch, characters such as Bella, Baron, and Apache are just a few of your guides during a relaxing outing in scenic Oregon countryside. But they aren't tour guides expecting a tip at the end; they're your horses for Double Mountain's horseback rides. Actual tour guides, along with guests' trusty steeds, guide guests through scenic trails including sunsets from the top of Mt. Hood or Mt. Adams, secluded falls at Cascade Locks, or the various apple and cherry orchards that dot the Hood River Valley. Double Mountain Horse Ranch's packages range from gentle rides designed for novice riders to all-out canter rides perfect for experienced riders.