What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $92 for one round of golf with cart rental for two, one small bucket of range balls, and discounted return round for two ($154 value)
- $184 for one round of golf with cart rental for four, one small bucket of range balls, and discounted return round for four ($308 value)
Groupon purchasers may play a return round and get another bucket of range balls for an extra $17 per person – the cost of cart rental for that round.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 24, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Valid any day after 1pm. Not valid on holidays (4th of July weekend, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Weekend, week after Christmas). Two-person option can only be used by two people, four person option can only be used by four people. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Double Oaks Golf Club
Double Oaks Golf Club forces a player to find his groove quickly. The hardest hole on the course—assigned a handicap of 1—is also the very first one, a long par 4 of 428 yards from the championship set of tees. Things relax somewhat after this initial hurdle, but that doesn't mean the player can lose focus or trade his windbreaker in for a smoking jacket. Hazards such as fairway bunkers are scattered throughout the course, derailing rounds even if they started out strong. Meanwhile, a driving range and coterie of PGA-certified teaching professionals are also on hand to help with shoring up weak spots, be they accuracy off the tee or scoring around the green.
Course at a Glance:
- 18-hole, par 72 course
- Total length of 6,823 yards from the back tees
- Course rating of 72.4 from the back tees
- Course slope of 128 from the back tees
- Five sets of tees per hole
- View the scorecard