Photographers must be patient in order to catch the exact moment when the sun crests the horizon or a child learns empathy. Stop time with this Groupon.
$299 for Wedding Photography Package ($999 Value)
- Everything in the Silver Engagement Photography Package, which includes a one-hour outdoor session with 150–200 shots and 15 edited images on a CD with reproduction rights
- Two hours of wedding coverage—$190 for each additional hour—which includes unlimited shots
- CD with high-resolution images and reproduction rights
- Private web gallery, from which family members can order prints
- 15 images uploaded to Facebook by the next day
- Keepsake PhotoStory Book, which tells the wedding’s story from start to finish<p>
Double-You (W) Photography
Though husband-and-wife team Reggie and Jodi Washington share a love for photography, the pictures they take represent two different visions. Rather than using a single oversize camera, they shoot each on-location portrait session in tandem. The result is twice the coverage, as the Washingtons capture approximately 200 images between them every hour. Afterward, they’ll place high- and low-resolution images from the session on a CD and retouch the shoot's 10 best pictures with Photoshop. Along with portraiture, the couple has taken boudoir photos in upscale hotel rooms, captured six hours' worth of each wedding, framed engaged couples at three locations, and created portraits of toddlers with their first-ever birthday cakes.
62% of 21 customers recommend
“Double-You Photography was such a neat experience. Jodi and Reggie are an amazing team and take wonderful pictures. I would recommend them to anyone. ”
“There were professional, friendly, and fun people. They did a great job taking our Engagement photos...We got a great deal with them (though Groupon). We are booked a...”
“There were professional, friendly, and fun people. They did a great job taking our Engagement photos...We got a great deal with them (though Groupon). We are booked a 2nd shoot already. They photos look great and you get your money's worth. I would recommend these guys to anyone looking for some good photographers that don't want their money going to waste. ”