All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed January 8, 2013
Reviewed October 21, 2012
Reviewed September 26, 2012
What You'll Get
Photographers must be patient in order to catch the exact moment when the sun crests the horizon or a child learns empathy. Stop time with this Groupon.
$299 for Wedding Photography Package ($999 Value)
- Everything in the Silver Engagement Photography Package, which includes a one-hour outdoor session with 150–200 shots and 15 edited images on a CD with reproduction rights
- Two hours of wedding coverage—$190 for each additional hour—which includes unlimited shots
- CD with high-resolution images and reproduction rights
- Private web gallery, from which family members can order prints
- 15 images uploaded to Facebook by the next day
- Keepsake PhotoStory Book, which tells the wedding’s story from start to finish<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 8, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Reservation required. Redemption of Groupon will act as the deposit to reserve your date. Must use promotional value in 1 session. Valid only for Tarrant, Dallas, Collin, and Denton counties. Extra fee outside 50 miles of the service area. Extra $190 fee per additional hour. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Double-You (W) Photography
Though husband-and-wife team Reggie and Jodi Washington share a love for photography, the pictures they take represent two different visions. Rather than using a single oversize camera, they shoot each on-location portrait session in tandem. The result is twice the coverage, as the Washingtons capture approximately 200 images between them every hour. Afterward, they’ll place high- and low-resolution images from the session on a CD and retouch the shoot's 10 best pictures with Photoshop. Along with portraiture, the couple has taken boudoir photos in upscale hotel rooms, captured six hours' worth of each wedding, framed engaged couples at three locations, and created portraits of toddlers with their first-ever birthday cakes.