Choose from Six Options
- $15 for $30 worth of food for two or more people, redeemable Monday–Thursday
- $15 for $30 worth of food for two or more people, redeemable Friday–Sunday
- $29 for $60 worth of food for four or more people, redeemable Monday–Thursday
- $29 for $60 worth of food for four or more people, redeemable Friday–Sunday
- $17 for Sunday brunch for two, which includes two menu items and two bloody marys, screwdrivers, or mimosas ($34 value)
- $34 for Sunday brunch for four, which includes four menu items and four bloody marys, screwdrivers, or mimosas ($68 value)
- See the menu.
A stone's throw from the Hudson River, Doubledays makes a great lunch or dinner spot for folks just finishing up a stroll through Waterfront Park. The restaurant's menu spans the full range of classic American fare, from wings to pizza to burgers made with Black Angus beef. It also offers a contemporary take on favorites, such as the Hog Wings—mini pork osso bucco marinated in a sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce. On Sunday mornings, Doubledays serves up a brunch characterized by crab cake benedict and Jim Beam french toast topped with caramelized bananas and soaked in cinnamon flavored bourbon. To sweeten the brunch pot, each hearty dish is accompanied by a complementary Bloody Mary, screwdriver, or mimosa.