All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 5 days ago
· 6 days ago
· 7 days ago
What You'll Get
Choose from Eight Options
- $10 for $20 worth of lunch for two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $12 for $20 worth of lunch for two or more, valid any day
- $20 for $40 worth of lunch for four or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $22 for $40 worth of lunch for four or more, valid any day
- $17 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $19 for $30 worth of dinner for two or more, valid any day
- $34 for $60 worth of dinner for four or more, valid Monday–Friday
- $38 for $60 worth of dinner for four or more, valid any day
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required for dinner options. Valid for use 24 hours after purchase.Not valid for beer garden seating. Must purchase a food item. Alcohol is not discounted more than 50%. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
A stone's throw from the Hudson River, Doubledays makes a great lunch or dinner spot for folks just finishing up a stroll through Waterfront Park. The restaurant's menu spans the full range of classic American fare, from wings to pizza to burgers made with Black Angus beef. It also offers a contemporary take on favorites, such as the Hog Wings—mini pork osso bucco marinated in a sweet and spicy Thai chili sauce. On Sunday mornings, Doubledays serves up a brunch characterized by crab cake benedict and Jim Beam french toast topped with caramelized bananas and soaked in cinnamon flavored bourbon. To sweeten the brunch pot, each hearty dish is accompanied by a complementary Bloody Mary, screwdriver, or mimosa.