Racing experience with adrenaline rush moments for customers seeking excitement and fun behind the wheel of racing vehicles
About This Deal
- Where you’ll drive: 1/4th mile racetrack - Multiple Locations
- Click here to view locations and schedule
- Available vehicles: Modified Chevrolet Camaro, Rear Engine Dragster.
- Age restrictions: must be 18 or older to drive, 14 or older for Dragster ride-along. 10 and up for Camaro Ride Along.17 if in NJ.
- Driver requirements: valid driving license for driving experience.
- Must be 5’-6’3’’. 54 in waist/chest max.
Camaro Ride-Along Experience:
- Cross drag racing off the bucket list with this affordable ride-along
- Ride shotgun in a Camaro SS drag car and hit over 100 mph in the 1/4-mile
Camaro Side by Side Driving Experience:
- Side-by-side competitive race experience
- Reach Speeds over 100 mph in seconds
- Perfect for the competitive type
- Get two side-by-side runs guaranteed
Dragster Qualifier Experience:
Drive a real rear engine, 500 HP and dragster. After safety instruction, track orientation, the customer will get suited up and belted into this high horse-powered dragster. Each run includes an electrifying burn-out and a heart-pounding launch off the starting line. All runs are done incrementally with the first pass going to the 330ft mark, the second to the 1/8 mile at 100mph. The least expensive dragster option.
Dragster Eliminator Experience:
Ever wanted to drive a real dragster on a heart-pounding ¼ mile run? Drive it for three runs down the strip going faster and a longer distance each run, hitting speeds up to 130+ mph on your final ¼ mile run. The most popular package finishing with a ¼ mile run and a time slip from the Christmas tree.
About Doug Foley Drag Racing
Doug Foley Drag Racing A driver curls his fingers around the steering wheel, takes a deep breath, and places his foot onto the pedal, bringing a mechanical beast to life. The screech of burning rubber, the roar of a 500-horsepower engine, and the silent rush of adrenaline block out the rest of the world, allowing the driver to focus entirely on the run. As he battles the g-force, the realization hits that he has just achieved a lifelong dream: He is a drag racer. Pure Speed Drag Racing's talented instructors accompany novices on rides, letting them experience the thrill of drag racing for the first time. Once the new racers are hooked, a lineup of beginner to advanced licensing classes are available. Through these efforts, the Pure Speed Drag Racing team readies drivers to compete in professional races and fulfill a dream.