A chiropractor provides regenerative sessions to relieve pain associated with bulging, degenerative discs, joint pain, or pinched nerves
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
- Service restrictions:
- Patients with conditions outside of treatable chiropractic conditions will be referred to appropriate providers
- Not valid for workers comp or motor vehicle PIP claims which require additional exams and reports
- The chiropractor: Dr. Douglas Peffer has a 25-year background as an outside examiner for the Washington Dept. of Labor. He specializes in trigger point muscle work as well as treating conditions related to age and postural issues.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic therapy sessions can determine the root of the pain and discomfort and help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, joint pain, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- Myofascial Trigger Point Therapy is a soft-tissue bodywork modality aimed at addressing muscle, tissue immobility and pain, and is excellent for pre- and post-op surgeries, scar tissue, loss of range of motion, and a wide variety of injury and discomfort problems.
- Learn more about what to expect at a massage
- Learn more about the different types of massages