Though they’re the same shape as pancakes, crêpes are folded rather than stacked, and coated with powdered sugar rather than the tears of pancake chefs who wished they could be crêpe chefs. Dine on a not-pancake with this Groupon.
Choose From Three Options
$15 for a café lunch or dinner for two (up to a $31.40 value)
- Two paninis or crepes (up to an $8.95 value each), such as a molten choco marshmallow crepe or montreal smoked-meat panini
- Two soups of the day (up to a $5 value each). Past offerings have included beef barley.
- Two cans of pop (up to a $1.75 value each)
$15 for a weekend brunch for two (up to a $32.33 value)
* Two brunch crepes, croissants, bagels, or sandwiches (up to an $8.99 value each)
* Two lattes (a $3.75 value each)
* One sweet crepe (up to a $6.85 value)
$15 for two dozen sweet mini crepes (a $30 value), with flavours such as dark chocolate with marshmallow<p>
Adding inventive twists to the classic crepes of France, the chefs at Doux Crepes wrap thin pancakes around sweet and savoury fillings to serve diners seated at the cozy tables of their casual eatery. Each morning, the staff emerges from under their giant pancake bedspreads to update a colourful blackboard menu with the day's offerings of classic French-style crepes and international fusions such as hawaiian crepes with cheese, ham, bacon, and pineapples. The culinary team crafts other gourmet eats including paninis and pizzas, and they fill glasses with freshly brewed coffee, espresso, and tea. They can also whip up mini crepes to help customers cater office gatherings or anniversary parties celebrating their first trip to Paris, Texas.