What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $15 for general admission to a winery summer concert and a glass of Dove Valley wine for 2 ($30 value)
- $29 for general admission to a winery summer concert and a glass of Dove Valley wine for 4 ($60 value)
- $45 for general admission to a winery summer concert and a glass of Dove Valley wine for 6 ($90 value)
- $75 for general admission to a winery summer concert and a glass of Dove Valley wine for 10 ($150 value)
Choose from the following evenings:
- Flashback ’60s Night, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on April 26
- Classic Vinyl Night, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on June 28
- Beatles Tribute, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on July 26
- Tribute Night, 5 p.m.–9 p.m. on August 30
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit of 1 tastings. BYOB prohibited. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All members of your party must be present at time of redemption. Must call ahead to confirm reservation. Dove Valley Wine is the only alcohol allowed on premises; no outside beverages allowed on premises. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dove Valley Winery
A winery and vineyard nestled at the head of Chesapeake Bay, Dove Valley Winery cultivates grapes with the aid of the region's rich soil and plentiful sun. The staff harvests the juicy grapes and mashes them by hand, prepping them to be aged in oak casks. The resulting wines range from dry, dusky reds to crisp, fruity whites—and many have brought home awards from wine competitions in Maryland and New York's Finger Lakes region. Meanwhile, on-site events such as tastings, summer concert series, and special dinners help create a lively backdrop to showcase the wines.