Choose Between Two Options
- $20 for two general admission concert tickets, plus two glasses of wine ($40 value)
- $39 for four general admission concert tickets, plus four glasses of wine ($80 value)
Choose one of the following concerts:
- Bushmaster featuring Gary Brown on April 29
- Classic rock featuring the Intiminators on May 20
- Beatles tribute on June 17
- Decades of rock on July 29
- Tribute night, featuring songs by Ted Elvis, Patsy Cline, Roy Orbison, Johnny Cash and Big Bopper on August 26
Each show takes place on a Saturday night from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Dove Valley Winery
A winery and vineyard nestled at the head of Chesapeake Bay, Dove Valley Winery cultivates grapes with the aid of the region's rich soil and plentiful sun. The staff harvests the juicy grapes and mashes them by hand, prepping them to be aged in oak casks. The resulting wines range from dry, dusky reds to crisp, fruity whites—and many have brought home awards from wine competitions in Maryland and New York's Finger Lakes region. Meanwhile, on-site events such as tastings, summer concert series, and special dinners help create a lively backdrop to showcase the wines.