What You'll Get
- $30 Value Toward Dinner for Two or More
- $60 Value Toward Dinner for Four or More
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required, same day reservations accepted. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for option purchased. Not combinable with any other discounts specials or offers. Entire value must be used in one visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
DoveCote has dubbed itself a modern homage to the classic French brasserie. This description is borne out in most facets of the restaurant, from its updated, Belle Époque–influenced decor to its informal yet refined atmosphere. Most reflective are the menus, designed by Food & Wine–acclaimed chef Clayton Miller, an alum of Thomas Keller's famed French Laundry in Napa Valley.
The eatery also performs numerous functions: elegant dining for the out-on-the-town crowd, and upscale coffee shop and happy-hour spot for the denizens of the Bank of America building, where it's located. Take a look at the menus for each purpose:
- Dinner: oysters; roasted bone marrow; steak frites; mussels; chicken and sausage cassoulet; souffle
- Lunch: pork terrine; caramelized-onion soup with oxtail; shaved roast beef sandwich with sauce béarnaise; grilled-turkey burger
- Bar: specially brewed farmhouse ale; numerous wine styles; vermouth on tap; cocktails like the bright purple, gin- and champagne-based Dove 75
- Sunday brunch: brioche french toast; crab and gruyère quiche; smoked-salmon tartare; croque-madame
- Barista: coffee drinks; cold brew on tap; traditional French pastries; unusual confections like huge chocolate-chip cookies topped with potato chips