All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 4, 2016
Reviewed August 29, 2016
Reviewed June 6, 2016
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $49 for a basic firearms safety class for one ($100 value)
- $89 for a basic firearms safety class for two ($200 value)
- $55 for a concealed-carry class for one ($100 value)
- $105 for a concealed-carry class for two ($200 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Registration required. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Must not be legally prohibited from participation in a shooting activity while under the supervision of a certified fire arms instructor. Not valid towards retail store. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Down Range Firearms Training
- Milo Range 3000 video simulator with realistic scenarios
- Outdoor live-fire range
- Rental firearms in various calibers supplied during private range time
At a Glance
Down Range Firearms Training's instructors, Matt DeVito and James Perrone, are both certified in Combat Focus Shooting. What does this mean? For one, they teach others in the Combat Focus Shooting program, which strives for intuitive training in advanced skills such as shooting while in motion and accuracy in all situations. And—since few firearms instructors successfully complete the Combat Focus Shooting certification—it means they possess a well-honed expertise that carries through all other classes, including sessions in handguns, rifles, and general firearms safety.