Choose from Six Options
$79 for a five-week Get Golf Ready program ($149 value)
- Fridays at 4:30 p.m., March 28 through April 25
- Saturdays at 3 p.m., March 29 through April 26
- Wednesdays at 4 p.m., April 9 through May 7
- Fridays at 6:30 p.m., May 2–30
- Thursdays at 3:30 p.m., June 5 through July 3
- Fridays at 4:30 p.m., June 6 through July 4
Each lesson lasts one hour. Range balls and, if needed, clubs will be supplied.
David Fern Golf
Teaching professional David Fern gives stance and swing pointers in an effort to make the game easier for his students. Situated on the Spokane River, the nearly century-old Downriver Golf Course welcomes golfers with a practice facility where Fern can identify their swing issues, while videotaping lessons for easy review later. To get an immersive learning experience, players can opt for a playing lesson, during which time the coach and student will play a round of golf. Along the way, Fern will cover the finer points of shot selection and course management, as well as how to determine if a bunker is filled with quicksand.