All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Six Options
- $17 for ice skating and rental for two, valid any day from November 16–30 ($30 value)
- $33 for ice skating and rental for four, valid any day from November 16–30 ($60 value)
- $17 for ice skating and rental for two, valid any day from December 1–13 ($30 value)
- $15 for ice skating and rental for two, valid Monday–Friday from December 1–13 ($30 value)
- $20 for ice skating and rental for two, valid any day from January 4–29 ($34 value)
- $17 for ice skating and rental for two, valid Monday–Friday from January 4–29 ($34 value)
*Due to opening ceremonies Nov. 16th open skate will be available starting at 6:30PM.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 30, 2016. Amount paid never expires. Younger than 13 must be accompanied by guardian. Subject to weather. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Valid only for dates purchased. Vouchers NOT VALID on following dates: 11/25-28 and 1/18. SJDA will do their best to accommodate closures due to weather/Private parties. All participants must read/acknowledge liability waiver, and risks which may cause serious injury. Check http://www.downtownicesj.com/#!rink-info/zpodk for further rink rules and regulations. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Downtown Ice
Palm trees aren't normally present when Kristi Yamaguchi turns a triple axel. But that's par for the course at Downtown Ice, where the former Olympic skater has been known to circle the rink in celebration of a chilly San Jose tradition. Each year, Christmas lights wrap around the tree trunks in downtown San Jose’s Circle of Palms, lighting up the ice rink that spreads beneath the trees' fronds. Designed by rink architect Gil Garcia, the outdoor ice arena enables revelers to partake in a beloved winter tradition without being forced to partner skate with yetis. At night, the palms’ twinkling lights join stadium lighting. The seasonal ice rink is part of San Jose’s Downtown for the Holidays traditions, such as Christmas in the Park and the Winter Wonderland amusement rides.