Doctor determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject up to 20 units of Botox or one syringe of Juvéderm
About This Deal
- Valid with Dr. Alina Kochoumian-Stanciu MD FACS
- Typical treatment areas for Botox injections: crow’s-feet around the eyes and lines on the forehead
- Click here to read our complete guide to Botox.
- Who’s eligible for Botox injections?
- Typical treatment areas for Juvéderm XC injections: parentheses lines and wrinkles around the nose and mouth
- Juvéderm FAQ
- Who’s eligible for Juvéderm injections?
About MediFaceSpa Alina K. Stanciu MD FACS
Alina K. Stanciu MD FACS, has over 18 years of experience as a board certified Eye Physician and Surgeon and Fellow member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. She is best known for facial rejuvenation and injectable treatments—specifically, her nonsurgical approach on a state-of-the-art facial-rejuvenation treatment, known as the European facelift. This European face sculpting and Lifting is a unique alternative to traditional surgery that utilizes neuro-modulators and facial fillers using advanced injection techniques. The service is customized for each client to discover their fountain of youth.
Before every treatment Dr. Stanciu gives a detailed consultation, provides answers to any questions her patients may have and administrates treatments to tailor the clients’ individual needs and aspirations, revealing a more youthful, and refreshed appearance with long-lasting results. Ask Dr. Stanciu about the European Face Sculpting and Lifting and Discover Your Fountain of Youth. To see more, follow on instagram at medifacespa_fl.