Doctor Stanciu determines eligibility during consultation, then may inject 0.8 cc syringe of Radiesse or Belotero
About This Deal
- Valid with Dr. Alina Kochoumian-Stanciu MD FACS
- Typical treatment areas for Radiesse: chin wrinkles, lines around the mouth (smile lines/nasolabial folds, marionette lines, and corner lines), volume loss in hands, and prominent veins and tendons
- Read our Radiesse guide for results, side effects, and other FAQs.
- Who’s eligible for Radiesse injections?
- Belotero injection aims to reduce wrinkles, folds, and lines on the face
Choose from the four available options,
- 0.8 CC Syringe of Radiesse Towards a Mid Facelift
- One Syringe of Belotero
1.5 CC Syringe of Radiesse Towards a Mid Facelift
- One Syringe of Restylane Kysee Towards Lip Enhancement
About MediFaceSpa Alina K. Stanciu MD FACS
Alina K. Stanciu MD FACS, has over 18 years of experience as a board certified Eye Physician and Surgeon and Fellow member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. She is best known for facial rejuvenation and injectable treatments—specifically, her nonsurgical approach on a state-of-the-art facial-rejuvenation treatment, known as the European facelift. This European face sculpting and Lifting is a unique alternative to traditional surgery that utilizes neuro-modulators and facial fillers using advanced injection techniques. The service is customized for each client to discover their fountain of youth.
Before every treatment Dr. Stanciu gives a detailed consultation, provides answers to any questions her patients may have and administrates treatments to tailor the clients’ individual needs and aspirations, revealing a more youthful, and refreshed appearance with long-lasting results. Ask Dr. Stanciu about the European Face Sculpting and Lifting and Discover Your Fountain of Youth. To see more, follow on instagram at medifacespa_fl.