Like losing your car keys, losing weight makes rollerblading to work seem like a good idea. Mislay excess poundage with today’s Groupon to Dr. Bo’s Diet in Pembroke Pines. Choose between the following options:
- For $69, you get a 30-day medical-weight-loss program (a $550 value).
- For $99, you get a weight-loss package (a $650 value), which includes the following:
- Enrollment in a 30-day weight-loss program (a $550 value)
60 daily weight-management shakes (a $100 value)<p>
- Both weight-loss programs include the following:
- A medical screening
- A 30-day supply of prescription medication (diethylproprion)
- A customized diet plan to achieve weight-loss goals
- Three weekly follow-up visits<p>
At Dr. Bo’s, each client works with a designated physician and weight-loss specialist or nutritionist to blueprint individualized weight-loss plans. Programs begin with an in-depth 60–90-minute medical screening to give doctors an overview of patients’ current dietary patterns and medical timelines, including past surgeries, medications, allergies, and the length and duration of their last hiccup outbreak. Once the dedicated nutritionists have considered all the physiological, psychological, and nutritional factors contributing to clients’ weight-loss hitches, they chart easy-to-follow dietetic timetables. Specialists manage types of food, portions, and cooking methods, and then closely monitor patients’ progress.
Clients who opt for the weight-loss package take home 30 days worth of shakes that help manage weight, and depending on patients’ needs, doctors may prescribe an appetite-suppressing medication to help clients reach their waist-whittling goals. In addition to providing 24/7 emergency support, staffers make themselves accessible to patients throughout the month-long program, holding office hours and intramural foosball games Monday–Friday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.