Technicians remove dust and debris from carpets or clean air ducts, aiming to leave the home allergen-free
What You'll Get
- Steam cleaning
- Service radius: within 5 miles of zip code 92625
- Moving large furniture may incur extra fees
- Eco-friendly products: yes, products that don’t leave chemical residue
- Typically you should have your carpets professionally cleaned every 12 to 18 months.
- The carpet-cleaning process generally takes about 20 minutes per room.
- It can take anywhere from 2 to 24 hours for carpets to dry, depending on factors such as airflow and humidity; Most carpets will dry within 6 to 12 hours.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required, same day appointments accepted. Additional fees may apply for spotting. Carpet cleaning valid for up to 120 square feet per room. Air duct vents must be of regular size; otherwise additional fees may apply. Valid only within 5 miles of zip code 92625. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Carpet
When only some of the dirt is removed from the carpet, it is still not clean. That is why at Dr. Carpet the emphasis is on quality of the services they provide. To ensure it, the technicians use only environmentally-friendly products, safe for the whole family, even the kids. Besides carpet cleaning, they also help clean upholstery, dryer vents, air ducts, and more.