Over time, cell phones have become man’s best friend, much to the chagrin of dogs and Jeremy, who’s known man since elementary school. Get a better connection with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $20 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPhone 3G or 3GS (a $49.99 value)
- $49 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPhone 4 or 4S or a 4th-generation iPod Touch (a $99.95 value)
- $79 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPad (a $164.99 value)
- $99 for a cracked-screen repair on an iPad 2 (a $199.95 value)
- $35 for $80 worth of any repairs<p>
Dr. Cell Phone
Dr. Cell Phone revives technological investments with original replacement parts and quick turnaround time (usually ranging between 30 minutes to one day). Cell-phone and computer specialists fluent in Apple, Samsung, and mobile products by many other major cell-phone manufacturers repair cracked screens, casing damage, and malfunctioning keys. They also install glass screens and LCD components as well as digitizer components for tablets. An array of accessories are also available. Technologically advanced in their own right, Dr. Cell Phone’s specialists bestow customers with a repair-order number to check in on their electronic pets, as well as a 90-day warranty on all labor, parts, and scratch-n-sniff upgrades.