All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed April 19, 2018
· Reviewed March 25, 2018
What You'll Get
Adults go to great lengths to preserve their youthful appearance, such as wearing pre-frayed clothes and decorating their dentures with Lisa Frank stickers. Stay forever young with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
- $1,099 for an upper- or lower-eyelid lift (a $3,500 value)
- $1,999 for an upper- and lower-eyelid lift (a $4,500 value)
During upper-eyelid surgeries, the plastic surgeon removes excess fatty deposits that make upper eyelids appear puffy. During lower-eyelid surgeries, he removes excess skin or fine wrinkles on the lower eyelid and can correct under-eye bags. A local anesthetic is used, and incisions are minimal and concealed within the natural structures of the eyelid.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Consultation required, non-candidates will be refunded. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. David G. Glick
Dr. David G. Glick is committed to helping patients look, and feel, their best. Alongside his team of medical aestheticians, he rejuvenates faces and bodies with plastic surgery and med-spa treatments. Services range from facelifts and breast augmentation to nonsurgical body contouring and cosmetic injectables. Dr. Glick guides his patients gingerly through the entire cosmetic process, including recovery, to ensure his patients always feel comfortable and leave feeling more confident than they came.
Dr. David G. Glick
- Education: In 1983, Dr. Glick earned his M.D. from the Chicago Medical School at the University of the Health Sciences after receiving a B.S. in psychobiology from the University of California at Los Angeles in 1977.
- Fellowships and Awards: He held a residency in general surgery with UC San Francisco from 1983 through 1986. In Chicago, Dr. Glick was a fellow in plastic and reconstructive surgery with Rush Presbyterian St. Luke’s Medical Center from 1988 to 1990.
- Associations: Dr. Glick remains an active member of the alumni association at UCLA.