Doctor determines eligibility during initial consultation, then may inject up to 60 units of Dysport or 20 units of Xeomin
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Valid with Dr. Evelyn Feng
- Typical treatment area for Dysport injections: frown lines between the eyebrows
- Additional reading on Dysport and how it works.
- Who’s eligible for Dysport injections?
- Dysport may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Dysport here.
- Typical treatment area for Xeomin injections: moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows
- Xeomin may cause serious side effects that can be life threatening, including problems swallowing, speaking, or breathing. Read all safety considerations for Xeomin here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Not valid for masseters or axillary hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating). New customers only.; valid for those who have not previously purchased the same treatment from this location. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Appointment required. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Must use all treatments on same area. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Dr. Evelyn Feng at Beauty Fix Medspa
Dr. Evelyn Feng and the other professionals at Beauty Fix Medspa are dedicated to providing their patients the very latest in aesthetic medicine. This includes everything from body-contouring services like cool sculpting and KYBELLA injections, which smooth out double chins, to plasma-rich platelet treatments that use stem cells to firm facial skin or even reverse hair loss. As you might expect, an encyclopedic list of injectables and dermal fillers is also available, and the trained staff can help clients figure out which one is best for their unique needs.
Dr. Feng, a graduate of the University of Rochester and the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, continues to bolster her knowledge of aesthetic medicine by attending workshops across the country, as well as training in South Korea, a hotbed of plastic surgery. She prides herself on helping clients understand the most modern methods of cosmetic enhancements, allowing them to make informed choices. While she assists both men and women, Feng provides a unique perspective for female clients, discussing body image and the options available, and each procedure is designed to cater to patients' desired aesthetic goals.